Always FREE standard shipping within the United States
Reserve your tour today!
Reserve your Tour Today
In the 19th century, a revolution in biblical scholarship was prompted by the publication of a never-before-seen manuscript called Codex Sinaiticus. The work was allegedly “discovered” by a German scholar named Constantine von Tischendorf, who declared this to be the oldest Bible ever found. Tischendorf said he found the work in a rubbish basket at a Greek Orthodox monastery in Egypt. While many in the academic world did not fully believe his story, they were willing to accept his claims about the antiquity of the codex.
Topics discussed in this documentary:
1 ) New details about the Counter Reformation and its origins
2) Answers arguments concerning the Waldenses, Albigenses, Paulicans -- and the accusation that they were “Manichean heretics.”
3) History of how the Papacy was established in 606 A.D.
4) Italian missionary explains Rome’s works gospel vs. the gospel of grace
5) The Jesuit plan to seize control of the Bible.
6) The Oxford Movement and its use of “Protestants” as secret agents for Rome.
7) The Jesuit origins of higher criticism as a weapon against the Bible.
8) Rome’s history of creating forged manuscripts and fake relics.
9) The never-before-told history of Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus.
10) Westcott, Hort and the Revision of 1881.
Featured experts: Dr. David Brown, Dr. Henry Hudson, Dr. Ronald Cooke, Dr. Alan O’Reilly, Les Garrett, Roger Oakland, Dr. D.A. Waite, Dr. H.D. Williams.
5.25" wide x 7.5" high x .5" deep